Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid attendance question

Raid attendance question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to mark someone as gone temporarily so that period wouldn't be included in raid attendance?

I've got someone who had to be gone for 3 months due to illness, he's back now and raiding regularly but it looks like he's not on Current Status stats.

Or is is possible to determine a period of raid attendance, like say last 90 days, rather than from the time of their first raid?

I'm sure there's a post out there somewhere with the answers but I never seem to use the right search criteria, so sorry if these are redundant questions.

Is there a way to mark someone as gone temporarily so that period wouldn't be included in raid attendance?

Not at the moment.

...but it looks like he's not on Current Status stats.

Check to see if his character is marked as "Retired/Quit"

--
It's all in the reflexes.
raiding regularly but it looks like he's not on Current Status stats.

I mispoke. He's on the stats but they suck at 27% raid attendance when he's actually been here for 100% in the last month.

I'd like to use raid attendance for promotions and whatnot so I was wondering if we could fine tune it a bit.

I mispoke. He's on the stats but they suck at 27% raid attendance when he's actually been here for 100% in the last month.

I'd like to use raid attendance for promotions and whatnot so I was wondering if we could fine tune it a bit.

Your best bet, in this case, is to use the "Raid Analysis" to analyze attendance ratings. There you can specify a date range as necessary.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
thank you

[Back to Index]