Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid Calendar waitlist

Raid Calendar waitlist
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

If I have 3 people cap on rogue sign ups and someone is on A-team signs up as the 4th it automatically approves them.

Is there a way to stick to the cap and put A-team people that sign up late on waitlist? Or do I have to do this manually?

I just would like to auto approve for some events and use class cap for some but A-team seems to take over.
Can it just be updated to look at how many people are being asked for so if I want 3 rogues the 4th rogue will be wailist, regardless of whether they're A-team or not plz.
Can it just be updated to look at how many people are being asked for so if I want 3 rogues the 4th rogue will be wailist, regardless of whether they're A-team or not plz.

I think that is how it is supposed to work. Not sure what your talking about with A-Team as I believe Chops has stated that there is not current way to give rank a precedence in signups over others. There is another thread that I think relates to your issue where others are having problems with the wrong people getting approved and waitlisted and not in the right order.

You also might want to look at who in your guild has the ability to make changes to the the approvals on your events. There might be an officer that is approving A-Team members and waitlisting others thinking they are following some correct guild policy.

Here is a link to the other thread http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=1278

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah I read thru the other thread and I'm more confused now, sorry.

If people sign up late and they're on A-team they get approved. I would like this to put them on waitlist instead, cuz they're late.

Also if I want 3 rogues and a 4th rogue signs up who is on A-team he gets approved. I want this to put him on waitlist too.

Hope that clears up my prob a bit. Its not an issue of rank, its an issue of A-team and requested number within a class.
Sorry for my delayed response here.

The A-List is a guaranteed "Approved" at this point, regardless of status. At this point, you'll have to manually do it.

I've got some thoughts on this, but ultimately they all involve adding more options, and while many are pleased with more options, many also get intimidated by more options.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for the info Chops.

[Back to Index]