Password:

Forgot your password?
auto approve?

auto approve?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

How do I set certain ranks so they auto approve?
It's not rank-based, it's actually character-based. If you go to Admin > Characters, and click "Edit" next to a character, you can check the box for "A-Team" which will make that particular character always approved.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It's not rank-based, it's actually character-based. If you go to Admin > Characters, and click "Edit" next to a character, you can check the box for "A-Team" which will make that particular character always approved.

Guess I wasn't around to tell ya how to do that one right

Ugg, in doing this one at a time like this...

Click save
Wait 2 minutes (I think)
Get error

Network Error - tcp_error
A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Kill browser
Restart browser
Repeat
Guess I wasn't around to tell ya how to do that one right

I was actually faced with the option of going with Rank-based or character-based, and I choose character-based for the reason that there are several guilds who base their A-List on a character basis, rather than rank. This provides a degree of flexibility.

As for your problems with your site and timeouts, I'm really quite baffled by that. I don't experience anything like that when trying to save, but it seems like you do.

I'm gonna make a tweak to the config and maybe that'll improve things for ya, but I have no problems making changes to your character's information (particularly storing the A-Team info).

Just for my information, do you use Firefox or IE, and if so, which version?

--
Just for my information, do you use Firefox or IE, and if so, which version?

IE 6 sp1

Occurs after the save, displays the error page and the site stops working. Restarting the browser gets me back to it.

It might have something to do with the firewalls/network where im working.

Does it only happen at work?

--

Does it only happen at work?

Heh, no way for me to really tell, I have IE 7 on my home machines

I only mean, do you only experience this problem at work? At home, does your IE7 have this same problem?

--

I only mean, do you only experience this problem at work? At home, does your IE7 have this same problem?

I shouldn't be typing stuff, but I don't do much silly admin stuff at home!

Will let you know in a couple hours

Sweet, thanks

--

Sweet, thanks

Does not occur at home with IE 7

Thanks. I'll do some hard testing on IE6 this weekend and see what I can figure out.

--

Thanks. I'll do some hard testing on IE6 this weekend and see what I can figure out.

Honestly man I wouldn't bother.

My guess it's the company's APS not liking something in the response and nixing it.

Even if it is IE 6x....IE 7 is free

[Back to Index]