Forgot your password?
Website downtime?

Website downtime?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops,

For about the last week our website has been down more than up, ie. page won't load errors intermittenly through the day. This is happening for all our members. Is it something wrong with our site in particular? or and thing else?

It is starting to impact raids as we are unable to see our sign up's most night.

Help?
I am sorry about the downtimes recently. I've got another hardware upgrade in the works as we speak. If all goes well, it'll be up in roughly 2 weeks.

Meanwhile I'm playing with configuration options to try to prevent this from happening more, as it's quite annoying.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I've made a few more config tweaks, we'll see if that doesn't fix it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

You know...I work on a website that serves 4k concurrent users doing billions of dollars worth of transactions a day...

And it doesn't require config tweaks...

And it has 99.98% uptime...

And it runs on Microsoft Windows 2000 using Microsoft IIS 6.0 against a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database...

I should note our website's downtime has gotten a lot better in the past week.

Thanks Chops! Sorry for the microsoft dig

You know...I work on a website that serves 4k concurrent users doing billions of dollars worth of transactions a day...

And it runs on Microsoft Windows 2000 using Microsoft IIS 6.0 against a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database...

And I bet you pay out the ass for everything

--

Just IMAGINE how good it would bee if you didnt use microsoft!
There are bsd systems out there with obscene uptimes!

--

[Back to Index]