Password:

Forgot your password?
Question about Thread Tag categories

Question about Thread Tag categories
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

We have a thread tag category set up called Staff with a subcategory in it for just Officers. When I make a new post with the officer tag, the tag is not listed on the forums making it look like a General post. Is there a way to have this appear with its own thread tag or would I need to create a sepeate thread tag all to itself?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
We have a thread tag category set up called Staff with a subcategory in it for just Officers. When I make a new post with the officer tag, the tag is not listed on the forums making it look like a General post. Is there a way to have this appear with its own thread tag or would I need to create a sepeate thread tag all to itself?

Make sure inthe thread tag edit page you check the box that says to show the thread tag.

--
Make sure inthe thread tag edit page you check the box that says to show the thread tag.

That got it, but is there any reason why this box unchecks itself every time you try to edit the thread tag?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

That got it, but is there any reason why this box unchecks itself every time you try to edit the thread tag?

I can't seem to reproduce this.

I'm actually thinking about taking that option out and always having it always display the thread tag categories.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I can't seem to reproduce this.

I'm actually thinking about taking that option out and always having it always display the thread tag categories.

I've had it happen and am all for taking it out and just setting it to always display.

[Back to Index]