Forgot your password?
Roster/Ranking

Roster/Ranking
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,

Is there anyway that you can make the Roster upload make the changes to the members security ranking in the account section to match the uploaded info. Right now its making me have to go into there and look for all the members to make sure they match the ranking I give them in the game.

Thanks for your support. Like always it has been alsome!!

--
Painkillerle
Hey Chops,

Is there anyway that you can make the Roster upload make the changes to the members security ranking in the account section to match the uploaded info. Right now its making me have to go into there and look for all the members to make sure they match the ranking I give them in the game.

Let me ask this....Do you have people with Alts? What would happen with multiple characters on one account as is thrown throughout our guild. Which one triggers the rank for the account? I just think Chops hasn't done it yet because the solution is a little more complicated than just make it do it.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Hey Chops,

Let me ask this....Do you have people with Alts? What would happen with multiple characters on one account as is thrown throughout our guild. Which one triggers the rank for the account? I just think Chops hasn't done it yet because the solution is a little more complicated than just make it do it.

Well it should play off of the Main character, maybe it could be an option, in the admin menu...

Check here to match security with current Main Character Rank

--
Well it should play off of the Main character, maybe it could be an option, in the admin menu...

Check here to match security with current Main Character Rank

Yeah I forget sometimes that that option is on each toon on the site to declare if they are a main or alt.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]