Password:

Forgot your password?
Help with gallery permissions.

Help with gallery permissions.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I'm running into a little problem on my site. Using Feature Access I have set Members to the minimum security level for gallery. According to the description this should: Allow the ability to upload to the Gallery and create new sub-galleries. May only delete and change pictures that were uploaded by themselves.

The members are reporting though that they aren't getting an Add new Sub-Gallery link. Did I set something wrong?
Did you do this recently? If so, it would be a good idea to have them log off, then back on. I'll look into this and make sure the permissions are working properly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Did you do this recently? If so, it would be a good idea to have them log off, then back on. I'll look into this and make sure the permissions are working properly.

I set the permission a couple weeks ago. The users created accounts this week.
Scratch That: The documentation is wrong on the "Feature Access" page. Sub-gallery creation is only given to those with "admingallery" privileges.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Scratch That: The documentation is wrong on the "Feature Access" page. Sub-gallery creation is only given to those with "admingallery" privileges.

Arrr...

Consider this a feature request then! Maybe an additional feature access entry.

[Back to Index]