Forgot your password?
Bugs

Bugs
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
You mean, in the column where it says "Main"?

I've never had it say Main and Alt, it's always just been blank for Alt. But I suppose I can make it say Alt or Main.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
lol yeah that makes sense now, i'm retarded. also i was wondering if the admin could change more settings for ppls accounts. one of my guys didnt list an in-game name and i was going to do it for him.

----
its the soulman
Sure, I spose I can swing that.

The in-game name is really only to help the admin know who to assign members to.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
cool thx, the more control i have of account and member attributes the better cuz some of the guys i have can't configure their shoelaces, and if i can't fix it for them i'll have to hound them endlessly to do it.

----
its the soulman
When I add an Item in the "Item" section of admin, It doesn't show up under "Item Prices" on the DKP Menu.

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
When I add an Item in the "Item" section of admin, It doesn't show up under "Item Prices" on the DKP Menu.

----
-Strangers

Scratch that I figured it out.

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Yeah, right now, it only shows items that have been received on the "Item Prices." I intend on changing that, but up until now it hasn't been a huge priority.

----

--
Im not sure the DKP filters are all that "horde" friendly. When you click "show all" it shows all but, yeah you guessed it; Shamans, lol. If you filter it to show shammys tho it does that. Just figured I'd let you know

Oh also, am I supposed to have DKP charts on there, or does that shows up after you have done more that one raid worth DKP?

Thanks

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Guild Bank Mod-

I uploaded it into my WoW-->Interface-->AddOns

Opened up my character info, bags, and bank and relogged, tried this several times, and when I go to my WTF-->Stormreaver-->Guildvault--->SavedVariables - The file does not appear there. Maybe im doing something wrong?

Thanks,

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
One thing to remember about these files made by GuildBank is that there are several places "SavedVariables" go

There are
WTF\Account\<AccountName>\SavedVariables
WTF\Account\<AccountName>\<CharacterName>\SavedVariables
WTF\Account\<AccountName>\<ServerName>\<CharacterName>\SavedVariables

Make SURE you do the top one: No Character Name, and No Server Name.

----

--
tho.dkpsystem.com is not working it cuts straight over to dkpsystem.com

Thanks,
Paul

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers

Thanks,
Paul

----
-Strangers

Bloody Hell. I'll get it fixed tomorrow.

----

--

Thanks,
Paul

----
-Strangers

Bloody Hell. I'll get it fixed tomorrow.

----

Awesome, ty.

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Fixed. I had to delete it, so go ahead and make a new one.

----

--
kk ty

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
I have the grss mod and ran our first dkp raid in ubrs lastnight, i turned on the auto screen shot feature and i went to the site to up load the ss's after the raid and nothing showed up. Did I miss a step?

----
The New Beginning-Thorium Brotherhood

--
I have the grss mod and ran our first dkp raid in ubrs lastnight, i turned on the auto screen shot feature and i went to the site to up load the ss's after the raid and nothing showed up. Did I miss a step?

----

You may have. At this point, the Auto-snapshot feature only triggers off the bosses in ZG, AQ20, AQ40, MC, and BWL. In that case, you'll have to type /grss <SnapshotName> To manually fire a snapshot.

However, if you are willing, you can actually modify the Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file and include the bosses in Upper Spire, if you'd like (or or any instance for that matter)

If you open it up in notepad, you can tweak it. The 2nd line of the file looks like this :

GRSS_Bosses = {"Lucifron","Magmadar","Gehennas","Garr","Geddon","Shazzrah","Sulfuron","Golemagg","Majordomo",
"Ragnaros","Kazzak","Azuregos","Lethon","Emeriss","Onyxia","Taerar","Ysondre","Razorgore","Vaelastrasz the Corrupt","Flamegor","Ebonroc","Firemaw","Chromaggus","Broodlord Lashlayer","Nefarian","Prophet Skeram","Lord Kri","Princess Yauj","Vem","Battleguard Sartura","Princess Huhuran","Fankriss the Unyielding","Viscidus","Ouro","C'Thun","Emperor Vek'nilash","Emperor Vek'lor"};

All you'd have to do to add your bosses is tweak it like:

GRSS_Bosses = {"Lucifron","Magmadar","Gehennas","Garr","Geddon","Shazzrah","Sulfuron","Golemagg","Majordomo",
"Ragnaros","Kazzak","Azuregos","Lethon","Emeriss","Onyxia","Taerar","Ysondre","Razorgore","Vaelastrasz the Corrupt","Flamegor","Ebonroc","Firemaw","Chromaggus","Broodlord Lashlayer","Nefarian","Prophet Skeram","Lord Kri","Princess Yauj","Vem","Battleguard Sartura","Princess Huhuran","Fankriss the Unyielding","Viscidus","Ouro","C'Thun","Emperor Vek'nilash","Emperor Vek'lor","General Drakkisath","Emberseer","Warchief Rend"};

etc.

After making those changes, it's a good idea to delete the Data File ceated for that as well, in WTF/ACcount/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua

Finally, I just last night added a Question to the FAQ called "How do I use the GuildRaidSnapShot Mod with my DKP System?" It's definitely worth checking out.

----

--

----

You may have. At this point, the Auto-snapshot feature only triggers off the bosses in ZG, AQ20, AQ40, MC, and BWL. In that case, you'll have to type /grss <SnapshotName> To manually fire a snapshot.

However, if you are willing, you can actually modify the Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file and include the bosses in Upper Spire, if you'd like (or or any instance for that matter)

If you open it up in notepad, you can tweak it. The 2nd line of the file looks like this :

"Ragnaros","Kazzak","Azuregos","Lethon","Emeriss","Onyxia","Taerar","Ysondre","Razorgore","Vaelastrasz the Corrupt","Flamegor","Ebonroc","Firemaw","Chromaggus","Broodlord Lashlayer","Nefarian","Prophet Skeram","Lord Kri","Princess Yauj","Vem","Battleguard Sartura","Princess Huhuran","Fankriss the Unyielding","Viscidus","Ouro","C'Thun","Emperor Vek'nilash","Emperor Vek'lor"};

All you'd have to do to add your bosses is tweak it like:

"Ragnaros","Kazzak","Azuregos","Lethon","Emeriss","Onyxia","Taerar","Ysondre","Razorgore","Vaelastrasz the Corrupt","Flamegor","Ebonroc","Firemaw","Chromaggus","Broodlord Lashlayer","Nefarian","Prophet Skeram","Lord Kri","Princess Yauj","Vem","Battleguard Sartura","Princess Huhuran","Fankriss the Unyielding","Viscidus","Ouro","C'Thun","Emperor Vek'nilash","Emperor Vek'lor","General Drakkisath","Emberseer","Warchief Rend"};

etc.

After making those changes, it's a good idea to delete the Data File ceated for that as well, in WTF/ACcount/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua

Finally, I just last night added a Question to the FAQ called "How do I use the GuildRaidSnapShot Mod with my DKP System?" It's definitely worth checking out.

----
ty vm

----

--
Ok thanks so much for the info on the problem listed above, now I need your assistance once more with the guild bank issue. I have three guild banks that i need to list on the site. How do I do that for all three? I have them all made as characters on my main account and I made the link it shows on my site. I instaled the bank mod and logged onto the game,and opened the bags and bank for all three and closed the game and then uplaoded the file but nothing shows.

----

--
You'll need to create a link for each Bank. So instead of having just one link called "Guild Bank", you'll want to name each link, like "Bank: BankPlayer" and "Bank: OtherBankPlayer" etc.

Essentially, you'll want to run the initiate procedure for each bank you'd like to create.

----

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]