[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

On my site, look at the 10th
Look at "players who were no shows", not finalspell
Then go look at standings and see how it shows that Finalspell participated

Another one:

When importing the grss, for Rehz's activity, I selected Dhankx. Rehz is an alt of Dhankx. If you look at the "players who were no shows" it shows Rehz as not showing up, but if you go look at Dhankx's attendance...he was there (it was me, I swear!)
The "no Show" for FinalSpells is a bug. Good find there, no idea what would be doing that.

As for your alt thing, it only compares on the character itself, not it's associated mains or other alts, so it is showing "as intended." I'll give some thought to doing it the other way (attempting to trace the signup back to the account to find out if it really was a "no show")

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you
Still having issues with players who were no shows display - particularly with Finalspell...any news on this?
I've got another one on the 14th (and finalspell is still broke)

Gooch is showing as a no-show yet his associated character "goochbooch" raided with us.
I've got another one on the 14th (and finalspell is still broke)

It turns out there are two "finalspell" characters in your system. You'll want to run the "character Merger" on them.

As for gooch and goochbooch, like I said, that it's based on the character, not the account, so it sees that "goochbooch" didn't get points for it because "gooch" did.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you that helps
You'll want to run the "character Merger" on them.

When I did this, it wiped the manual dkp adjustments of the main char

[Back to Index]