Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP

DKP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

How canyou set it to how much dkp you want it to be when GRSS sends the snapshot, Because I want it as

First time boss down: 6 DKP
Final boss for the instance downed: 8 DKP
Being there on time: 2 DKP
On waiting list .50 DKP , Getting in the raid while in the waiting list is another .50 DKP
Being there the whole time in the raid: 3 DKP
Killing a boss for second time or more is only 4 DKP

Is it possiable to set it up like that? or do I have to do it manually
Is there a option in one of the admin controls that will let u do what i asked above here that could do what i asked? or do you know a way chops? PLEASE REPLY

There is no mechanism to determine if it's a "first time kill." You'll just have to amnually set it when you do it.

Final boss for the instance downed: 8 DKP

Just make Nefarion, Ragnaros, Ossirian, etc, worth 8 points in the "Destinations"

Make a Destination called "Molten Core - On Time" and make sure to associate the snapshots to the appropriate part.

On waiting list .50 DKP , Getting in the raid while in the waiting list is another .50 DKP

You can do this through adjustments or by manually overriding the value they receive (by putting something into the box next to the checkbox of their name on the "Raid Attendance" screen or the "GRSS Upload" screen).

Being there the whole time in the raid: 3 DKP

This is the one thing you mentioned that I plan on implementing a manual mechanism for. At the moment, however, you'll just have to manaully record this in the "Raid Attendance" section.

Killing a boss for second time or more is only 4 DKP

Make the bosses worth 4dkp by default in the Destinations.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

Make a Destination called "Molten Core - On Time" and make sure to associate the snapshots to the appropriate part.
im confused on that part, how would i know when to take the screen shots at the right time?
im confused on that part, how would i know when to take the screen shots at the right time?

Manually take a snapshot when you start (example: /grss on time). You say "I'm taking a snapshot at 7pm. If you aren't here, you won't get the points."

--

There is no mechanism to determine if it's a "first time kill." You'll just have to amnually set it when you do it.

Could you make a destination, called <First Time Nefarion> and then in the Raid progression, you could add a boss called
"Nefarion(1st)". Chops would this work?

--

Could you make a destination, called <First Time Nefarion> and then in the Raid progression, you could add a boss called
"Nefarion(1st)". Chops would this work?

It would but why? You would only every use it once and a mechanism already exists for Overiding points.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

It would but why? You would only every use it once and a mechanism already exists for Overiding points.

Precisely. You can easily override the value of the boss, and simply say "First Time Kill" in the description box.

At the very least, it would minimize the number of items you'd have to sift through for each Destination.

--
Or just type "/grss Nefarian bonus" after the auto snap.

Then assign the extra points into the separate snap upload if you want your boss value to remain consistent with his normal award value.

[Back to Index]