Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
How large can you your file attachments be?

How large can you your file attachments be?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

How large can your file attachments be on post and in the Gallery?

The reason I ask is we are starting to make videos of our fights to help illustrate to new members how we do certain fights and for PR.

Thanks,

Toddler

PS: How do I add my a link to my guild under my name on my profile here?

--
Well, the gallery can only handle images. If you upload a video to the gallery, it'll just reject it.

As for attachment size, I'm not sure, but it's over 50meg.

And while I'm totally cool with uploading a few videos here and there, I don't want to see the hard drives get swamped with videos. I'd prefer if the files were uploaded to sites specifically designed for handing massive bandwidth like Filefront.

That said, I do plan on adding a "Video Gallery" in the future.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Well, the gallery can only handle images. If you upload a video to the gallery, it'll just reject it.

As for attachment size, I'm not sure, but it's over 50meg.

And while I'm totally cool with uploading a few videos here and there, I don't want to see the hard drives get swamped with videos. I'd prefer if the files were uploaded to sites specifically designed for handing massive bandwidth like Filefront.

That said, I do plan on adding a "Video Gallery" in the future.

Understood.

We are just having a small issue with coordinating that. I told them to keep the uploads at a minimum.

As for your video section, that would be cool. I would rather use your service if it offered higher quality than youtube.

Thanks,

Toddler

PS you keep avoiding the question about how to put your guild below your profile name

--
PS you keep avoiding the question about how to put your guild below your profile name

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be intentionally dodging it or anything. The quick answer is that you can't. It's automatically done when you sign up your guild. I do plan on giving the ability to associate yourself with a guild in that manner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]