Forgot your password?
RaidTracker help...

RaidTracker help...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Ok,

So a guy made away with all our DKP stuff and I got this site up and running and the DKP setp.

I have 1 DKP System, I upload my CT lua file and all the raids are listed, I check the ones I want to add. When I go to add, there are not Attendees listed, but all the items are listed and I can charge the people who won the items DKP but no DKP is given out? Any help>?
Make sure you click "Redistribute the points" and then it'll present a list of all the members who were in attendance when that item dropped. From there you can enter the necessary information.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
So,

If like 10 items drop from a total of lets say 5 mobs, do i have to redisturbute 1 item from each boss, or every single item?

Also, is there a easy way that I can remove the screw up I did. I imported the raid and only charged the members who got loot DKP but never gave out any dkp for that stuff?
Yeah, you can go to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, click [Edit] and then at the bottom, click "Delete." The same goes for ADmin > DKP > Items Received

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]