Password:

Forgot your password?
Smiley issue.

Smiley issue.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

It is more of a pain in the butt rather than a real problem, but I figured that I would bring it out there for ya Chops.

No matter where I try to insert a smiley, it always defaults it to the beginning of the post that I am submitting. I dont know if it is a setting issue with my site, or if that is the way that you have it set up. It is just a minor complaint, but if that is the way that you have it set up, how difficult would it be to change that? Just so that if you have your cursor near the middle of a paragraph that the smiley will just insert where the cursor is?

Like I said, maybe it is just my site. I dont know. What I do know is that it has happened everytime that I have tried to use a smiley since you added them to the forum. Don't get me wrong, I love the new features. Just a pet peeve for me, I guess.

Thanks again!
Jaz
Which browser do you use? I had some troubles with Safari, but I tested it on Firefox 1.5/2, IE6/7 and Opera.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
and Opera.

yay!

--
a lot of people use these sites from work, at least my old ass guildies do. Most employers use IE, can things be more IE friendly? I mean i know ppl love FF & others but employers don't. If fact i'm lucky that I can use this site at my work, they lock out so much.
a lot of people use these sites from work, at least my old ass guildies do. Most employers use IE, can things be more IE friendly? I mean i know ppl love FF & others but employers don't. If fact i'm lucky that I can use this site at my work, they lock out so much.

I definitely test everything on at least IE and Firefox. Are you referring to something in particular? As far as I know, everything works in IE6 and 7 (I don't concern myself with IE5)

--
hrm i'm having the same issue about the smiley's always going to the front of the post...both at work and home. Suggestions?
Still having the same issue. I am using IE 6 or 7 depending on the computer that I am at. It does it on all of them.
Still having the same issue. I am using IE 6 or 7 depending on the computer that I am at. It does it on all of them.

I just finished workin on it. Give it a shot.

--

I just finished workin on it. Give it a shot.

Testing to see if it works!

Seems like it now!

Thanks Chops!!!
once again...tyty

[Back to Index]