Password:

Forgot your password?
Event Schedule Question

Event Schedule Question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

If someone is multi-boxing is it possible for them to sign up more than one character for an event. So far I've not found a way to do that and I've got a few guild members who 2 and 3 box characters. Short of creating multiple accounts is there something we are missing here?

By the way, my guild loves the new site. And I'm finding the new features that are constantly being added to be totally awesome.

Thanks

x
If someone is multi-boxing is it possible for them to sign up more than one character for an event. So far I've not found a way to do that and I've got a few guild members who 2 and 3 box characters. Short of creating multiple accounts is there something we are missing here?

By the way, my guild loves the new site. And I'm finding the new features that are constantly being added to be totally awesome.

Thanks

x

Just like WOW yeah they would need multiple accounts on the website. Each character in the profile is linked to the account. To do this you would need to link each to an account that is separated like their wow accounts.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]