Site just got really slow 12pm Central
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Just thought I'd let you know.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Hmm...I didn't notice any slowdown. Did anyone else notice this?

--
It's all in the reflexes.

Hmm...I didn't notice any slowdown. Did anyone else notice this?

No that's about the time I was complaining to you about quoting. Seemed fine to me.

--
Damn corporate networks. Teaches me to browse personal shit at work

--
At one of my consulting clients, they run ALL their websites (over a hundred I think) from a T1 line. Using the internet there is only slightly faster than Dialup.

--
At one of my consulting clients, they run ALL their websites (over a hundred I think) from a T1 line. Using the internet there is only slightly faster than Dialup.

Being the line of work that I am in we have very fat pipes. OC12 and higher to each site but our security dapart is...well a little Anal Retentive to say the least. Our network follows some of the new ISO standards of being split into Service Delivery Zones, Back Office, and Trusted Network. Well so there are a lot of proxies for internet stuff and site filters. Another guy that I work with is totally pissed at me cuz I can get into this site without using VPN to get around the firewalls and proxies. Most of the time they get filter on the meta tags and stuff that define the type of site they are. All the big gaming and most other guild hosting sites are blocked.

--

Being the line of work that I am in we have very fat pipes. OC12 and higher to each site but our security dapart is...well a little Anal Retentive to say the least. Our network follows some of the new ISO standards of being split into Service Delivery Zones, Back Office, and Trusted Network. Well so there are a lot of proxies for internet stuff and site filters. Another guy that I work with is totally pissed at me cuz I can get into this site without using VPN to get around the firewalls and proxies. Most of the time they get filter on the meta tags and stuff that define the type of site they are. All the big gaming and most other guild hosting sites are blocked.

ssh tunnel to home and browse

--
All the big gaming and most other guild hosting sites are blocked.

When this site gets blocked, I'll know I succeeded. Good thing for you this is still small enough that it flies under the radar.

--
Good thing for you this is still small and good enough that it swoops like an attack hawk under the radar.

QFT

--
Good thing for you this is still small and good enough that it swoops like an attack hawk under the radar.

QFT

rofl

--

[Back to Index]