Forgot your password?
Event Signups

Event Signups
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

I'm having a bit of confusion in my guild about the mechanics of the sorting/shading of the member list for event signups.

At first I thought that the members of a given class were sorted by sign-up date/time, and the top X were automatically shown in bold. I've seen times, though, when there were wait-listed people sorted onto the list before some non-wait listed people of the same class.

Is the list sorting by date/time signed up? Is the list taking the first X people and showing them in bold? It seems that one of these two must be "NO" unless there's a bug.

Thanks,

Brian

P.S. re-posted this in the correct section, sorry.

B
It's supposed to sort by "Signup time." I'll have to research this for inconsistencies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It's supposed to sort by "Signup time." I'll have to research this for inconsistencies.

Been hoping for this for a while so I'll just chime in to remind you. Can you keep the signup date and time so we have it visible plese?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Been hoping for this for a while so I'll just chime in to remind you. Can you keep the signup date and time so we have it visible plese?

I'll second that

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin

More info -- I was speaking with one of my officers, and he believes that if you sign up, retract your sign-up, and later re-sign, the system will still sort you by your ORIGINAL sign-up time, and not your latest.

I haven't verified this myself, Chops, but he's pretty reliable so it might be worth checking.

Brian
Is it possible to sort sign ups purely by time stamp in a long list, ignoring 'by class' listing for the moment? that would make it much easier to determine rsvp-priority.

thanks chops!
Is it possible to sort sign ups purely by time stamp in a long list, ignoring 'by class' listing for the moment? that would make it much easier to determine rsvp-priority.

This is something that's been planned for a while, but I just haven't gotten to it yet

--
More info -- I was speaking with one of my officers, and he believes that if you sign up, retract your sign-up, and later re-sign, the system will still sort you by your ORIGINAL sign-up time, and not your latest.

Now that the time-stamps are there, have him try again. I wasn't able to reproduce that.

--

[Back to Index]