Password:

Forgot your password?
Keys and Flags

Keys and Flags
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I was wondering if a new module could be added to keep track of attunements ie MC, Onyxia, BWL and everything in between.

I know you've been busy Chops so just a friendly reminder. The guildies love the website btw.

Brawlz
That feature is pretty close to next on the list. It probably won't be ready until after the hardware upgrade later this week, however, but very very soon.

It's going to be labeled "Keys, Attunements, and Quests"

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Done.

Check out the link for "Keys, Attunements, and Quests Completed" on the Adminsitrative page. It's near the top, in the "General Setup" section.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Awesome...thank you for the new feature. I got a couple of questions Do I have to look at each person's profile individually to find thier attunements?

If Not Any plans to add a module that list each players attunement so I can see the entire guild at once?

As always, thanks for the ard work. I appreciate the effort.

Brawlz

Awesome...thank you for the new feature. I got a couple of questions Do I have to look at each person's profile individually to find thier attunements?

If Not Any plans to add a module that list each players attunement so I can see the entire guild at once?

As always, thanks for the ard work. I appreciate the effort.

Brawlz

Check out the Roster

http://cdam.dkpsystem.com/memberlist.php

----

--
Thanks!!!
Is there a way to specify a minimum rank for the Keys and Attunements list?

We have a lot of 'guests' (ex-members) that are showing up on the keys list, but I'd like to be able to only show a minimum rank of 'member' to see what active people are keyed.

Thanks!

[Back to Index]