Forgot your password?
Resurrect old Guild site?

Resurrect old Guild site?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hello there!

I was wondering if it is possible to ressurect a long gone guild site?

I've had two guildpages at DKPsystem.com, both with the same theme BElf. I belive the first one might have been closed in late 2010. I probably open the second one in 2012.I seem to have lost my orginal account information to the oldest one, i belive it was Mektashari with one i. The account im using now is Mektasharii.

URL was hellfire.dkpsystem.com

We are considering opening up a guild site again at DKPsystem.com. Would it be possible to reinstate both these old homepages?

Thank you in advance, i know im probably asking for the impossible here but i thought it wouldn't hurt to atleast ask .

Yes, definitely. My backups go back to 2008.

Go ahead and make a new site, then shoot me an email at chops@dkpsystem.com and I'll dig up the backups and restore your site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
OK, awsome !

I guess the one that goes to 2010 holds the most memories so would be really nice to get that one restored.

Thank you!

Site is now created.
Great. I'm afraid I'm out of town right now (for the rest of the weekend), but I'll work on the restoration over the weekend (my connection won't be great while doing this, and I have to remote into my home server to get backups this old), but I'll get it done. For now, I'd leave the site alone and I'll shoot you an email when it's ready.

Great to have you back!

--
Have you had the chance to do some digging yet ?
I'm working on it today. My connectivity ended up getting all hosed up while out of town.

--
Alrighty, You should be good to go. I've restored it to a backup from May 2010.

--
WOW!!!!

Thank you so much !

Will be getting a subscription very very soon!

Thanks again!

[Back to Index]