Password:

Forgot your password?
Slow site response

Slow site response
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Last night and today I've been noticing some very slow response times on my site, and on the main DKPSystem.com website. My ISP has been having major issues in my area lately, so I'm not entirely sure if it's on my end or not. Other sites seem to be working okay, though.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
We're experiencing the same thing on our site. Several members said the site is not loading or loading very slowly. Thought I'd chime in to the post to help Nitesbane know he's not the only one having the issue.
Thanks for the heads up guys!

I had noticed it too, but I was on an incredibly unreliable connection yesterday, so I, too, thought it was just my connection. Pages were timing out for me all over the place (not just here), so I didn't really think to check the status of the site.

I've rebooted a machine that was acting up, and things should be returning to normal. Oddly, I never got a notice of an outage, despite some of those slow responses should have triggered them.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
We're having the issue again, but I'm not sure if it's due to the overall internet lag that's been going around the last 2 days. I understand that the northern trunk of the UUNet is being "serviced" by AT&T after the explosion in New York. Who knows, just wanted to bring it back up since I'm getting comments again.

Thanks!
It's been just DKPsystem for me. Didn't even know about the UUNet issue and I work for AT&T :-/

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]