Password:

Forgot your password?
Alerts

Alerts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi, all of my officers and I see an alert for a character pending approval that doesn't exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Fixed. Sorry about that.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Fixed. Sorry about that.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

I'm having that same problem on 6/11. Mine is a phantom alert is for a rank request.

I just subscribed yesterday and love the features. Just trying to learn what we have but so far feedback from the guild have been a big thumbs up.
Yeah, there are a few bugs in the Alerts now and again that almost always have to do with a deleted account or login after a request of some type was made.

I'll go ahead and fix that for you quicky, and a formal bug-fix should be out later this week for it.

----

--
Any update on this problem?

Still seeing 1 phantom rank request and 1 phantom character approval request.

Thanks

GH
My sincerest apologies. I completely forgot to fix this. It's all set.

----

--
Well the problem went away...and then after the maintenance, we're stil seeing 2 phantom alerts.

Please help =)

----
Apocalypse (Gurubashi)
venom.dkpsystem.com
Well the problem went away...and then after the maintenance, we're stil seeing 2 phantom alerts.

Please help =)

----
Apocalypse (Gurubashi)
venom.dkpsystem.com

My apologies. That was the only change I made to the system last night before maintenance, and I forgot to deploy that change with the new setup.

It should be fixed now

----

--

[Back to Index]