Password:

Forgot your password?
HALP!

HALP!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I clicked the smart raid event associator...

(((

and it deleted the non associated raids!
im missing aq rep now for the guild! is there a backup of it or something?

freshsqueezed if you can take a look.
raids uploaded were for the 23rd.
Only the one that was assigned to an event got saved. the on time bonus.

Others may have been lost... not sure.

I wouldnt use this button till the mystery is solved.

--
PLZ HALP!
*sobbing*

--
Yeah, there's a backup. I'll see what happened.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
So I just went looking, and did some playing with your data, as well as reviewed the code for the Raid-Event Associator

Are you certain you uploaded those raids? There's not a single "Delete" command anywhere in that raid-event thinger. I used the "View Previous GRSS Snapshots" mechanism and re-imported the missing AQ20 bosses from there (notice the "Re-Import This Snapshot" link when you choose one from the list), and left them unassociated with an event.

Then I ran the raid associator, and it worked like a charm, so your data is up there.

Or are you talking about something else?

--
So I just went looking, and did some playing with your data, as well as reviewed the code for the Raid-Event Associator

Are you certain you uploaded those raids? There's not a single "Delete" command anywhere in that raid-event thinger. I used the "View Previous GRSS Snapshots" mechanism and re-imported the missing AQ20 bosses from there (notice the "Re-Import This Snapshot" link when you choose one from the list), and left them unassociated with an event.

Then I ran the raid associator, and it worked like a charm, so your data is up there.

Or are you talking about something else?

that sounds like what we did. They didnt have an event associated. I pressed the button and they were gone.

I was looking at the Raid attendance link when i first saw them and when they were gone.

--
It was immediatly after I uploaded MC tonight. I dont know if that matters or not

--
It was immediatly after I uploaded MC tonight. I dont know if that matters or not

That shouldn't matter.

Hmm...I don't know what could have caused that.

It'd be nice to know exactly what happened, it couldn't have been the Raid Associator. All it does it update the EventIDs of raids and items.

I'll be adding a log for things like this to be traced to certain events. Does the data I reuploaded look good to you?

--

That shouldn't matter.

Hmm...I don't know what could have caused that.

It'd be nice to know exactly what happened, it couldn't have been the Raid Associator. All it does it update the EventIDs of raids and items.

I'll be adding a log for things like this to be traced to certain events. Does the data I reuploaded look good to you?

Yes it does, thanks!

I really dont know what happened either.

--
You probably just failed dan...

--
Kovacs, that avatar wins the internet.

--
Kovacs, that avatar wins the internet.

I think yours is definitely a close second.

--

[Back to Index]