Password:

Forgot your password?
Teamspeak display

Teamspeak display
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: None

Hey y'all -- I have tried contacting the folks at Teamspeak for help with this, but I can't seem to get ahold of them. My problem is: Teamspeak went down a couple weeks ago and when the server restarted, the script for the TS display status on our site didn't work anymore. When we try and go into the TS control panel, the script no longer shows for us. I see other sites with their TS displays up and running -- did anyone else have this issue? If so, where do you get the script?

I have tried using the on-board TS server feature for our site, but it doesn't work...it gives us a display that states our TS server is offline.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lan
Go ahead and enter it into your "Vent/TS Server Info" box where it'll say "Offline." I'll use the settings you have there to see if I can figure out what's going on.

It's possible that your host closed the query port and as such, Querying the server would be impossible, unfortunately. In that case, you'll have to talk to the TS host you're using to get it configured properly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chops, I'll give that a shot when I get home. (My network here at work blocks our guild site, grrr.)
Okay, it's up there.
Okay, it's up there.

Sweet deal. Funny thing, I didn't actually do anything.

--
Okay, it's up there.

Sweet deal. Funny thing, I didn't actually do anything.

Sorry, I meant I had put the menu up. The TS display still says offline.
Hey Chops I am having the same issue, my server information is correct and the query port is open according to my host. I have not tried a custom script yet.

Cheers,

Dead
THis is actually because you're using the Advanced Layout Options. You're going to want to add a piece to the layout file that says

<!-- System:Menu:Shout Box -->

That, or revert to non-advanced layout. It doesn't look like you're using any of the special pieces of the advanced layout, may I ask what you changed?

--

[Back to Index]