Password:

Forgot your password?
Onyxia Zone and Loot (And blue items)

Onyxia Zone and Loot (And blue items)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Can Onyxia be added as a zone to initialize for items? I'm not sure how much work goes into that, so if it's too much of a pain, I can just keep doing what I've been doing (Create a generic item [Tier 2 Helm], [Epic Sword] and just adding the items as they're seen).

Also, is there a reason that only epic items seem to be in the import? Do most guilds only charge for epics, and not superiors?

Edit: Actually, I see blues for ZG for example, but not for MC, and I know that there are blue items here and there (recipes, for example).
I could look into getting the Blue MC items added. As for Onyxia, the Onyxia loot is defined with the "World Bosses" loot.

The reason I left out the blues from MC is that as far as I know, most guilds don't really charge for most MC Blues, and adding most MC blues on the spot is usually pretty quick given the limited number of chargable blue items from MC.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I could look into getting the Blue MC items added. As for Onyxia, the Onyxia loot is defined with the "World Bosses" loot.

The reason I left out the blues from MC is that as far as I know, most guilds don't really charge for most MC Blues, and adding most MC blues on the spot is usually pretty quick given the limited number of chargable blue items from MC.

Sounds good enough to me. We do charge for blues, but I'm fine with adding them on the spot. Will look for Ony though. Thanks.

[Back to Index]