Password:

Forgot your password?
Account Approval (reasons)

Account Approval (reasons)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Anyway we can get a comment box for denying accounts? We currently stipulate that your account name must match your main character name. Just blanket denying an account doesn't tell them why they were denied.

This may also be another reason for tying the 2 together and forcing someone to create their first character when they create their account. Or associating to an unclaimed character when they create an account.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah, I'm planning on adding the Account Approval comment thinger.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah, I'm planning on adding the Account Approval comment thinger.

Add that into the DKP adjustment area as well. I like to tell people they are nubs for not filling out the description field.

Also, how about a notification message to applicants after we review and approve them.

--
Add that into the DKP adjustment area as well. I like to tell people they are nubs for not filling out the description field.

I assume you're talking about the [I was here] thinger and not the actual DKP Adjustments section, correct?

Also, how about a notification message to applicants after we review and approve them.

This is already there. When you approve or deny an app and fill out the reason, it sends them an email.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

I assume you're talking about the [I was here] thinger and not the actual DKP Adjustments section, correct?

This is already there. When you approve or deny an app and fill out the reason, it sends them an email.

Okay, I will have to review it then...

Thanks,

Toddler

--

[Back to Index]