Password:

Forgot your password?
Polling with "Items Received"

Polling with "Items Received"
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to use the "Items Received" listing for our DKP system (EPGP) to compile a list of items we've received since <insert date> and how many we've gotten?

I've been trying to figure out a way to do it, but haven't figured it out yet. Reason being, we've been clearing DragonSoul since it came out and certain items we've yet to ever see in Normal or Heroic. I was asked to supply a list of what has dropped to reinforce the case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I do it manually with SWTOR by manually taking screenshots of the loot and inputting it manually into the site. It takes some time, but it's neat to see who got what in the past.

Does the GRSS mod still work for WoW? It used to do a very good job of capturing the loot and auto-uploading to the site.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Yeah, its all already on the site... but when you go to "Items Received" there's no way that I can tell to parse out info. I can tell who got what easily, but I'm trying to show a GM at Blizzard how many times the same loot has dropped for us (you'd be amazed that since Decemeber we've never seen it).
There's not an automatic way of doing it, but I can look into an exporter of sorts to export the list of items received in CSV format or something.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
That would be awesome, really. I still haven't figured out a way to make this list on my own without doing it manually and we've been using the same DKP system for literally like 5 years. I'd love the capability to use the info in that way, even if I wasn't trying to compile a list for the GM.

<rant> For instance, just this past week we got our very first Will of UnbindingRefresh This Item ever in 30+ kills of Spine of Deathwing. Yet, I'm sure we've gotten well over 25 Blade of the UnmakerRefresh This Item, probably the most useless item on the loot tables there. Not to mention, probably 30 of our 30+ Spine kills ended up with Resolve of UndyingRefresh This Item which only 2 of our members have ever needed.

Needless to say, it hasn't felt very random and the GM needs proof that a raid group can be somewhat hamstrung by the fact they end up sharding the majority of their loot drops per week. With no exaggeration, we've lost no less than 5 core members to this because they just got fed up with it and decided they could do better things with their time. Very frustrating.</rant>

Sorry for the rant and thanks as always for the help!

[Back to Index]