Password:

Forgot your password?
Decay Help

Decay Help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a setting in decay that one can use to make decay only effect those who have gone inactive?

--
-Korokai
Yes. You'll have to use the "Tax" method, which has the option "Inactive Days Before Tax Applies", with the description "Use this option if you wish to apply a tax to users only if they go inactive from raiding for a minimum length. For example, enter 21 if you wish to tax the players who haven't raided in 21 days. If you leave this at 0, then everyone will be taxed."

This is the only method of decay that works with the inactive part.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Interesting.. thanks for the help!

--
-Korokai
Ok, I started using this and I see one issue. It is charging people who's alts have not raided. It should not charge people for alts not raiding when they have been 100% active on their mains.

--
-Korokai
Oh, I understand.

I see you have it set to group points on the main as well, but it's still freaking out.

I'll have to have a look at the code and see what's causing this. Thanks for the heads up.

--
Thank you!

--
-Korokai
Any discoveries on the fix for this? Also, will I need to go in and manually fix everyone who was taxed due to an alt?

--
-Korokai
Also, not sure if this helps, but it looks like it is only taxing the points that the ALT character earned. Not the entire point pool.

--
-Korokai
I'm still working on it, but thank you for staying on me, and giving me this bit of info. That will help.

--
Still having to go in every 7 days under adjustments and manually delete all the taxes placed on alts. Any idea if there is any light at the end of the tunnel for this one?

--
-Korokai
Thanks for your patience.

I've tracked down the cause and fixed it.

You shouldn't have to do anymore manual deletion of adjustments for inactive taxes incorrectly applied to alts of players.

--
Excellent news, thank you!

--
-Korokai

[Back to Index]