Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (3 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Hi, I've been using the GuildRaidSnapShot Mod for a while now, 3 years or so.
Recently however (last 2 days), I haven't been able to upload the GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file from my wow folder.
After I have chosen the correct file, I click upload, the screen refreshes but nothing happens.

I've tried using both Chrome and IE to see if it made a difference, but same outcome.

Really confused, I've never had this problem before.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
We are having the same problem on our site. Sounds like it is a site wide problem. Our applications are not working either. Applicants can not submit an app. Are you having that issue as well?
Quote by Deathound
We are having the same problem on our site. Sounds like it is a site wide problem. Our applications are not working either. Applicants can not submit an app. Are you having that issue as well?

Same here.. keep getting a message that all question must be answered, and they are. Also our Ventrilo status has not changed in a couple days. The same two raid times are shown as logged into Ventrilo when I know they are not

Well hopefully we can have the problems resolved fairly soon. I opened my ticket yesterday and still have not gotten a response.
Having same issue. GRSS is not uploading any data. Hope this is fixed soon since we allow some pugs into our raids and this is great tool for creating a public record of gear/item drops and rewards.

I know that GRSS is integrated--does anyone know if this is issue with GRSS or with DKPSystem application?

Tried several different guild management sites over years and this one is still the best! Lovs ya Chops!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delayed response on this. This should be good to go now. Please let me know if it's still not working for you.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]