Password:

Forgot your password?
Copyright

Copyright
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey chops, I opened the website up in IE and saw the copyright thing you were telling me about. I honestly am not sure how that is happening. I don't even have a copyright tag in the layout.html that I'm using. Is there anyway you could help me figure this one out? Thanks.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
Ahh....yeah. If the copyright tag isn't found in the layout, it just sticks it at the end. So you'll want to put it somewhere in your layout, then you have control over it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ahh....yeah. If the copyright tag isn't found in the layout, it just sticks it at the end. So you'll want to put it somewhere in your layout, then you have control over it.

Ok, will do.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
Sweet, I fixed it. The copyright info wasn't included in the table that was holding all the information - so IE just set it right next to everything instead of putting it below.

--

[Back to Index]