Forgot your password?
Account/Character creation date?

Account/Character creation date?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Possible?

I "require" new guildmates to sign up on the site, but if I know they're already cool I don't have them fill out an application.

Due to horrible short term memory, I am unable to remember how long these people have been in the guild or even approximately when they joined.

Any chance of this being included at some point?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
That's not a bad idea

--
It's all in the reflexes.
So I don't know if it was just added, or if it's been there all along but...it's there it's there!

Thanks Chops!

Now can we add links to view accounts to the Website Accounts page in the admin panel? Or add the Website Member Since: field to that page?

As it is right now, I don't have an easy way to just view someone's account and see this field. It looks like my options are limited to clicking their account on a forum post, on the Members Right Now menu, or click a character on the roster and then click the account link on that page.

--
So to continue along these lines, can we get dates on the admin app report?

One for date submitted, and another for accepted/denied would be ideal.

--
Quote by Nitesbane
As it is right now, I don't have an easy way to just view someone's account. It looks like my options are limited to clicking their account on a forum post, on the Members Right Now menu, or click a character on the roster and then click the account link on that page.

This continues to be an obstacle in properly maintaining my user lists. So many extra clicks just to find the information I want, it seems rather silly.

Today I wanted to find all the IP addresses that a certain user has logged in with (in preparation for a possible ban), but just getting to the account page to get the link to find all his posts was really annoying.

--
So I've added the creation date to the account management page.

I'm working on a better system for tracking multiple IP addresses (other than by IP of forum posts).

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]