Password:

Forgot your password?
trying to uplode

trying to uplode
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am trying to uplode my guild back. It worked the first time. But now I can't get it to go.
It just stoped on "Please allow the system a minute or two to complete the import procedure"

What I have tryed so far....
Clearing temp files and cookies.
Deleteing the GuildBank.lua file and going back in to my bank alt. I opened all bags, bank and sheet.
Turned off game and still will not go.
Interesting. Could you please attach the GuildBank.lua data file here, so I cna try to test it out and try to reproduce what you have going on?

WOW/WTF/Account/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildBank.lua

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
here ya go. This is after I deleted both files and thin loged back in on my bank, so it can re make them.
It's working. The "Please allow the system a minute or two" message is just telling you that the file is uploaded and that within a minute, the changes will show up on the character. It does some work in the background, I should make that message clearer.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
OH!!!
I was like no still stuck on "Please allow the system a minute or two to complete the import procedure"
I thought it was going to go back to the profile screen or say dune or something. LOL

[Back to Index]