Password:

Forgot your password?
adding links into the applications?

adding links into the applications?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to add a link to the top part of an application. Example I want to add a link to my charter and point system so applicants can review them before doing the application.
let me rephase since I figured out my inital question.

How can I configure a link to open in a new window instead of using the application window?
How can I configure a link to open in a new window instead of using the application window?

At the moment, the URL tag only opens in the current window. This will be getting updated in the forum rewrite later this week, allowing you to use a [URLPOP] command (or something to that effect), which will force it to pop the link in a new window.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ah okay thanks.
Quote by Chops

At the moment, the URL tag only opens in the current window. This will be getting updated in the forum rewrite later this week, allowing you to use a [URLPOP] command (or something to that effect), which will force it to pop the link in a new window.

Sorry to Necro an old thread, but did this ever come to fruition? I know you've added a lot of new BBCode, but the BBCode page hasn't been updated in about a year and half.

I'd love to know what new goodies we can use. The additions you make are always something I try to put to use.

Thanks in advance!
Without adding a new bbcode for this, a slight, subtle change was made: links that point to a site other than the current site (that is, other than your site) will automatically open in a new window, but local files will still open in a new window.

You can make your own urlpop command though:

Head to Admin > Forum > Custom BBCode:

Regular Expression String:
/\[urlpop=(.*?)](.*?)\[\/urlpop]/is

Replacement Text:
<a href="$1" target=_blank>$2</a>

I hope that helps

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]