Password:

Forgot your password?
WTB Base GP for GRSS EPGP System

WTB Base GP for GRSS EPGP System
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Still looking to get Base GP added to the GRSS EPGP System. I really like GRSS and DKPSystem and I really do not want to have to use another system to get that functionality.

I am willing to help in any way I can to get that added in.
I appreciate you keeping the pressure on for this. I'll try to add this this week.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chops! Let me know if you need anything.
Hey Chops,

I know you are working on Base GP, but...

I mocked up an EP/GP system in my Current Standings page. I added some custom columns to show why Base GP is critical to EP/GP loot systems.

Without Base GP being calculated, new people who have not won anything have loot priority over the people that have been dedicated raiders. This is shown by sorting by the "Current" column.

With Base GP, this eliminates that from happening. You can see that by sorting by the "Loot Priority" column.

New peeps will still get gear, but they can't gank the gear that a dedicated raider has been waiting for.

I added the following custom columns:
Base GP - shows the standard cost of an item, in my case 10
Earned Points - Same as earned
Gear Points - Same as spent
Loot Priority - earned/(spent+10)

When loading a fresh standings page it defaults to sorting by Current. I haven't found where I can force it to sort by Loot Priority by default.

Is there a way to force it to sort by default on a custom column?

Also, Is there a way to get GRSS to show or use my custom columns instead?

For anyone using the EPGP addon instead of GRSS:
You can get the web page to show Loot Priority by adding a custom column and using the formula earned/(spent+10)... replace 10 with whatever your guild's Base GP is.
Hey Chops,

Any progress?
Quote by divenity
Hey Chops,

Any progress?

Indeed. I'm speccing out the base GP functionality, as well as adding custom columns to the GRSS. I'm so sorry it's taken so long. I very much appreciate your patience.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
U R da Man!

I think there will be more peeps than me that will very much appreciate this!

Is this possible? I have EPGP set up and would like to set a minimum value.
Just wondering, if we upload our own epgp data from the epgp.lua if there is a way to set min gp?

[Back to Index]