Password:

Forgot your password?
One Time DKP Adjustment

One Time DKP Adjustment
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I'd like to keep my history of previous raids, but set all earned and spend DKP values to 0 for everything before.. oh.. Dec 7th.

I tried taxing everything to zero, but people went crazy negative.

Can I request a one time adjustment? Could this be a feature?

--
The most common (and easiest) way to do this is to simply make a new DKP System, and label the existing one as deprecated, by renaming it to something like "Pre-Dec7th" or "Pre-Cata", and then putting all the new raids into the new "Cataclysm" loot system.

That way your complete history is kept in-tact (points-wise), while allowing you to make a brand new system starting everyone off fresh.

If you'd prefer, though, I can zero out all the points for you, but I tend to prefer the non-destructive approach so that there's a complete history (for example, my old vanilla WoW raiding guild's loot system is still in-tact, if only for nostalgic reasons).

I'm sure with Cata and the reforming of my guild, we'll be starting a new loot system.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Looking at the other choice, I think I'd just prefer my points zero'd out.

We don't care too much about how many points someone spent or earned from the history. Events attended and items received however are relevant for us.

So, I think we'll take the zero'ing option.

--
As a note.. you are zeroing "Main".

--
Done!

System "Main" zeroed out.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you for the adjustment!

--

[Back to Index]