Password:

Forgot your password?
Not Recording Marks in Items Received GRSS

Not Recording Marks in Items Received GRSS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I noticed in our recent raid that if two of the same Marks drop in 25, this happened to be Vanquisher Marks, only the first was recorded but the second was not. Have others seen this and is it a known problem?

--
Chillblane
Frost/Blood DK
JC 525 / BS 525
I have not heard this reported yet.

Which marks are being recorded, and which are not? Perhaps I need to fix a filter somewhere.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I have not heard this reported yet.

Which marks are being recorded, and which are not? Perhaps I need to fix a filter somewhere.

I notice that it recorded only one of the two that dropped but unfortunately I didn't pay enough attention to tell whether it was the first one, or its doing just the last one if there are multiples of the same. I assume it's the logic not able to account for multiple drops at the same time of the same named item. I would have thought others would be experienceing this if it's truly a program error and not just something I don't have configured correctly. Sorry I couldn't be more exact for you. When we raid next if it happens again I will pay attention and let you know exactly which one got recorded.

--
Chillblane
Frost/Blood DK
JC 525 / BS 525
It shouldn't have a trouble with multiple drops. Keep in mind that the mod can only record the drops if the chat log shows "Joeblow received [Item Name]"

If that's not shown (like, if you're too far away), the drop won't be recorded.

--
Chops I'm sure I'm running some kind of chat addon, Prat maybe I'd have to go look. But this happens to me daily. Most likely with tokens, but sometimes with a piece of gear. I'm the Master Looter so I know I'm close enough, and my chat log tells me that nothing was recorded for said item. Didn't know if I should just remove the chat addon or if others are also seeing this.
Quote by Melkezadek
Chops I'm sure I'm running some kind of chat addon, Prat maybe I'd have to go look. But this happens to me daily. Most likely with tokens, but sometimes with a piece of gear. I'm the Master Looter so I know I'm close enough, and my chat log tells me that nothing was recorded for said item. Didn't know if I should just remove the chat addon or if others are also seeing this.

I am also running Prat - but not sure if that has anything to do with this. Again, I was the master looter and on Deathbringer Saurfang the Marks were not recorded. The two marks that dropped were Protectos marks. Forgot the exact wording of the mark and the popup did not appear when the marks were awarded to each individual.

--
Chillblane
Frost/Blood DK
JC 525 / BS 525
I would recommend, for the sake of narrowing down the problem, to disable Prat for a raid and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then we know it's the culprit, and I can try to work around it - not sure if it's possible.

--

[Back to Index]