Password:

Forgot your password?
Teamspeak 3

Teamspeak 3
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: [Support]

Teamspeak 3 is suppose to be released on Dec 19th. Will our sites support the new Teamspeak or will we see a update soon after its release to support it?

--
It's your 14.99 but it's the raids 374.75...
Sure thing! I had forgotten about TS3 after checking on it like two years ago and there was still no ETA. Glad it's finally ready.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
has theis been implimited?

--
~Itzshadow
Not yet. I'm working on it, but the documentation is still a little rough seeing as it's still in beta.

Do you have a TS3 server running that I can use to test (more info the better).

--
Quote by Chops
Not yet. I'm working on it, but the documentation is still a little rough seeing as it's still in beta.

Do you have a TS3 server running that I can use to test (more info the better).

Yes I do have a TS3 serverf up and running. I will PM you the info

--
~Itzshadow
TS3 Server Status stuff is live. This version is not based on the tsdisplay like the TS2 version is, this one is written from scratch.

--
My guild's TS3 server is a virtual TS3 server being hosted at a service provider. We then don't have access to tweak permissions which are related to the physical TS3 server.

E.g we are required to enter a userid and password when connecting to the TS3 query port. The current version of the TS3 Status Display doesn't seem to handle this.

When connecting to the query port on our TS3 server:
login MyQueryUser MyPassword
use port=TS_port

After this sequence, commands like channellist, channelinfo, clientlist and clientinfo can be used.

Is it possible to add an optional userid/password to the setup of the TS3 Status Display?

Eleg

Edit: I will PM you the relevant info for the TS3 server in case you will need to test.
I'm getting this error for my TS3 connection, does anyone know what permissions needed to be tweaked to fix this?

"Unable to Query ServerID. Please verify your server's permissions"

--
It's your 14.99 but it's the raids 374.75...
Quote by Renakh
I'm getting this error for my TS3 connection, does anyone know what permissions needed to be tweaked to fix this?

"Unable to Query ServerID. Please verify your server's permissions"

I'm not particularly sure. There's got to be some kind of setting with respect to anonymous query users.

--

[Back to Index]