Password:

Forgot your password?
Few Questions (Forums, Headcount etc)

Few Questions (Forums, Headcount etc)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I see that we can import our existing phpBB3 forums into ur sites but can we also export them should we decide that the site no longer has the functionality for us we would need?

Has there been any progress yet on us importing Headcount logs?

Are there any plans such as eqdkp portal do whereby we can just create a bridge between your site and our existing forums so guild members can use the same login for both and it saves us having to import our forums to you.;
Quote by nevstardust
I see that we can import our existing phpBB3 forums into ur sites but can we also export them should we decide that the site no longer has the functionality for us we would need?

If you need a dump of your database, we're happy to provide a dump of your forum data in SQL format.

Has there been any progress yet on us importing Headcount logs?

I can look more heavily into this, but if you'd be willing to post one (or more than one) Headcount log file, I can look into building an importer for you.

Are there any plans such as eqdkp portal do whereby we can just create a bridge between your site and our existing forums so guild members can use the same login for both and it saves us having to import our forums to you.;

This is not currently planned (actually didn't know they did that).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'm curious about this feature.
The last time I had Forums with your site the feature of importing wasn't available yet. Is it very easy to import them once you upgrade?
Meaning is there a step by step guide when you upgrade or is there a way for me to tell the members about how to import forums here.

I know from previous at first the forums you have were difficult to get around in until I figured it out based on each section I put into the topic area. In the end I found your forum system VERY user friendly and I'm trying to see about selling the members on moving their phpBB forums over here.

Soooo getting all the info correct, I can IMPORT phpBB forum into your forums format?

Thanks again Chops!!

--
Alicatt ~
Soooo getting all the info correct, I can IMPORT phpBB forum into your forums format?

Correct. The import process should be pretty easy. If you do get stuck (sometimes those files can be a little finicky), email me a copy of your data and I'll have a look at the file to see what's up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]