Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid Availability / Showing which raids a member is saved to each week

Raid Availability / Showing which raids a member is saved to each week
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [General]

I would like to create a section on my guild's website where members can go in each week and check off the raids they have been saved to. This way, I can look at the list and know if it is worth my time to try to set something up (other than our normal runs of course).

I would like it to work like the "Raid Availability" function that is already available. They would click on a link and there would be check boxes by each raid name, and if they checked it, then another set of boxes for 10 or 25 man raid.

After they submit it, it would show up the same way it does for the raid availability. Except for the raid names will be across the top instead of days.

And I would like for it to reset every Tuesday at 1 am, but I can do that manually.

Does anyone know how to set up something like this? I know this is probably a long shot, but I thought I would try.

Thank you in advance.
Currently, this is not something I think is possible with the current system, though perhaps I'm misinterpreting your request. We do have the mass signup option, where users can sign up for raids up to a month in advance all on one page.

check off the raids they have been saved to.

Are you referring to which raid dungeons they are currently locked into in-game? Or were you talking about raid signups in some way or another?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Currently, this is not something I think is possible with the current system, though perhaps I'm misinterpreting your request. We do have the mass signup option, where users can sign up for raids up to a month in advance all on one page.

check off the raids they have been saved to.

Are you referring to which raid dungeons they are currently locked into in-game? Or were you talking about raid signups in some way or another?

I was referring to which raids they are already locked into in-game. Thank you.

[Back to Index]