Password:

Forgot your password?
WoW Calendar events not uploading

WoW Calendar events not uploading
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Simply that, i run the uploader, it uploaded like 1 event but did not load the others... does it have the capability to upload events if there are 2 scheduled on the same night

--
Could you post the file you're uploading?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I've been having the same issue - one event that I posted is imported, but the raids added to the in-game calendar by one of my officers are not importing. When I upload the file, it shows 0 events on the WOW Calendar Importer screen.

File is attached.

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
Make very sure that you have the very latest version of the mod (2.014). A bugfix version was deployed a few days ago that addressed this very issue.

--
Quote by Chops
Make very sure that you have the very latest version of the mod (2.014). A bugfix version was deployed a few days ago that addressed this very issue.

I updated and it is still spotty, It uploaded some events but not all and did not upload any signup. Also on a side not Group Calender has been updated and the the lua has changed to GroupCalendar5.lua could we get a fix?

First time I have posted here, this is a great site the mechanics for WOW are amazing, best money I've ever spent. Props!

--
"The House rules Frostmane"

Quote by Divinemyst
I updated and it is still spotty, It uploaded some events but not all and did not upload any signup.

Interesting. Did you notice any pattern to which events didn't get uploaded? Also, it's important to make sure that in order for the signups to get captured, you'll have to open up each event in the Calendar window?

Also on a side not Group Calender has been updated and the the lua has changed to GroupCalendar5.lua could we get a fix?

Sure. If there's a new format (aside from just a renaming), I'd need to see the new lua file (if you'd be so kind as to upload a copy of it here for me). Side Question: You run both the WoW Calendar, and GroupCalendar?

First time I have posted here, this is a great site the mechanics for WOW are amazing, best money I've ever spent. Props!

Thank you very much!

--
Interesting. Did you notice any pattern to which events didn't get uploaded? Also, it's important to make sure that in order for the signups to get captured, you'll have to open up each event in the Calendar window?

I opened each event in calender (Wow Calender) and it did record the rest of the events, but it didnt grab the signups.[/QUOTE]

Sure. If there's a new format (aside from just a renaming), I'd need to see the new lua file (if you'd be so kind as to upload a copy of it here for me). Side Question: You run both the WoW Calendar, and GroupCalendar?

I have attach the new GC Lua and yea the way it seams to work is right click the clock on mini map and wow cal open or left click for GC, I am currently uploading the wow cal but I'm hopefull uploading the GC file will fix all my problems.

I love the grss mod on a side note, DKP was kinda scary with all the stuff you have to deal with, it really simplifies the process.

--

In my case, no events loaded at all, even though I opened each one individually in-game. I downloaded the latest version of GRSS again and I checked the version number, too - it's 2.015.

However, I'm using a Mac - could this problem be specific to Macs?

Attaching my file again, in case you need it.

Thanks for your help, Chops.

--
Aelith
www.thebrethren.org
I'm thinking the solution here is going to require me to log onto your server to test your calendar. Would that be alright?

Question: When did you first notice that it's not working for you?

--
It's been a while now - honestly, I don't recall, but at least since June. (yeah, I put this issue on the backburner quite a while back and have only recently gotten back to it).

I do know that the only event that ever imported was one that I had set up. The other events have all been set up by my officers - and none of those are importing. The WOW holidays aren't importing either, although I'm not sure if they would anyway.

Just let me know what you need from me - you can email me at april_h_o@yahoo.com, if you need to.

Thanks again, Chops.

--
Aelith
www.thebrethren.org
Any headway on adding the new groupcalender5.lua for upload? cause I think this may fix all my issues.

--

Still working on both of these, but they're definitely going to get done soon.

--
Still waiting on a resolution. I have tried using wow calender and it only posted the events not the sign ups. I would prefer GC. Please a resolution would be great. Happy Holidays Chops

--

I'm looking into this, but I'm suspecting that the GroupCalendar mod and the GRSS mod aren't playing nicely with eachother, such that the GRSS isn't able to get the signup information for some reason or another.

--
Quote by Chops
I'm looking into this, but I'm suspecting that the GroupCalendar mod and the GRSS mod aren't playing nicely with eachother, such that the GRSS isn't able to get the signup information for some reason or another.

Hey just touching base the holidays are over and I know you are really busy but this is a key feature and i need this to work.I have tried both wow cal and GC (Fyi useing GC5) and still no worky worky. On a seperate note was curious if there is a way to change the column raid to Boss Kills?

And why are we not a featured sit huh we look sexy lol nice and plain with a hint of awesome

Werry xmas Chops I look forward to a great year on dkpsystem!

--

This week, I want to join your guild and try test out the importer for myself using your guild's data, if you wouldn't mind. If I'm able to verify that it works for me, then the next step will be to try doing a remote desktop support session with you to try figuring out what's up.

As for your site, it's actually a very pretty site (I hadn't noticed the updates to it), and I think I'll go ahead and add your site to the featured guilds.

--
Quote by Chops
This week, I want to join your guild and try test out the importer for myself using your guild's data, if you wouldn't mind. If I'm able to verify that it works for me, then the next step will be to try doing a remote desktop support session with you to try figuring out what's up.

Done thanks for taking the time to get us up and running

Quote by Chops
As for your site, it's actually a very pretty site (I hadn't noticed the updates to it), and I think I'll go ahead and add your site to the featured guilds.

Woot! Were honored sir!

--

I talked with Lockliness in your guild, who's informed me of your current predicament with respect to your power supply, so obviously we can't do much here until you get that fixed.

But I logged into your site, and he invited me to your guild. I ran the GuildRaidSnapShot mod and had no problems harvesting the Calendar information from your guild's in-game calendar (granted, I only run GuildRaidSnapShot and DKPProfiler mods).

So that means I'll have to use a remote desktop to drive your system and see how we can fix it from there.

In any case, t hat's teh status of this bug. As I said earlier, I suspect another mod is interfering and hampering the GRSS's ability to harvest the calendar info.

If you wouldn't mind letting me know when your computer is fixed, we can proceed.

--

[Back to Index]