Forgot your password?
GuildRaidSnapShot v2.032 (11/6/2014)

GuildRaidSnapShot v2.032 (11/6/2014)
[Back to Index]
Thread Options
Sticky:
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: [General] [V.I.P. Lounge] [Support] [Operators] [Suggestions] [Guild Policies] [News]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
When you hit Stop.. it says "BIDDING has stopped on Item X".

Good catch on that. Thanks.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Occasionally when i upload the DKP snapshots it does not post. Also almost every day when i look at the standing page my guysd have weird numbers for their DKP (ill explain a little better now)

Our DKP goes in increments of 25, 50 or 100. i looked today and some people have numbers like 1402, 1368, things like that. I checked and there appears to be no decay or anything like that on my system so i have no idea why this is occurring. It is not a new thing but i have not gotten around to asking about it, instead i have had to make "mass adjustments" to round numbers up or down.

I was wondering if i needed to update my mod, and if so how do i do that.

thanks in advance for your help.

When you get Wierd DKP numbers, you'll want to click the character name to audit the numbers. When you click "Show all Raids" at the top of the "Raid History" section on the character profile, it'll load all raids and you can see everything that's been charged/awarded to the character. You'll see exactly why the points are adding up oddly (likely, there's a rogue number in there that might have been misassigned).

But in any case, if you can't figure it out, let me know, and I'll have a look at your data (just let me know who and what is wrong).

As for the "no data" on DKP upload, I have to start with the obvious, but make sure you log out of WoW before uploading, and also if WoW crashes, the mod can't write the data to the hard drive.

--
  1. Couldn't we use IsRaidOfficer() to check if you were an assist so the addon can intelligently figure out which way to announce things and stop the double announce business?
  2. Wanted to bump !bidcurrent idea

--
I don't know if this is possible with this mod or mods in general.

But we have several officers running GRSS, but I am the only one that enters the information and awards the dkp live while raiding and puts in the costs of each item. However in the off chance that my wow freezes i lose all the information for that raid would there be any way to share the data to the other folks that are currently running it, without them having to enter all the values themselves?
That is something on the plate to get implemented.

--
Quote by Chops
That is something on the plate to get implemented.

Awesome can't wait to see it in the works, Thanks as always Chops
Version 2.016 Deployed for the 3.3 patch and Icecrown Citadel.

--
I'm having a problem getting the new patch for the DKPmod to apply.

I click the getGRSSDKP icon it brings up the box with the website address and I click okay. It says the download was successful and asks if I would like GRSS to automatically download the new version 2.015. I click yes, and it says patch downloaded successfully.

Each time I use GetGRSSDKP it asks me to if I want to download the new patch....

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, never had this problem before. The only difference is I recently changed my OS to windows 7, don't know if that has anything to do with this problem.

When I log in game it tells me that there is a new version of the mod. It does not update my information from the website at all. It's making the bidding process very... annoying.

Please help!
Thanks for the heads up. Try it now.

--
It's working! Thanks
2.017 fixes a bug with table.getn, and also adds support for the ICC Gunship battle.

--
I am having the same issue as one of the above. I get numbers like 4/7/9 things like that occasionally as well. All numbers have been put in right on mine and i still get it.

Also last night i tried to put in the dkp and i loaded the grss snapshots but it gave everyone 2 points. i checked it and tried again and got 2 points again. All numbers are correct, its showing all the people as well as the correct DKP award and the waitlist people but it keeps giving 2 points. Have tried it 6 times now. Ty in advance for your help
but it keeps giving 2 points

How many points should it be giving?

I get numbers like 4/7/9 things like that occasionally as well.

I'm not sure I understand where these numbers are showing for you. Where on the site or in-game are they showing, and what should be showing?

--
Im sorry for not elaborating more. We do dkp in 25,50 and 100 incriments. When i upload my snapshots it shows the correct points that should be given. IE 100 points for lord marrowgar. However, when i complete it it gives everyone like 2 points across the board instead of the 100. I have had this issue in the past where it gave other incorrect numbers in the same way. Usually if i redo the grss snapshot it works the second time, this time it will not though.

\thank you agian for your time and help
I see. Could you upload to here the file that you're uploading? (just so I can look at your GRSS file)

Also, looking at your site's Raid Attendance page, I'm seeing some records that have "2" in them for points. If you head to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, you can change these numbers (it's important to note that before uploading raid attendance, it's a good idea to delete the faulty raid attendance records.

--
Well i was at least able to give points buy going to where you said, but it still wont upload the snapshot right. You asked me to upload it here but im sorry im not sure how to do it.
When you do the "Full Reply" option, there is a link for "File Attachments". Use that to upload your file here.

--
I think this is the snapshots that i was trying to upload. There are some that were from a heroic i did after and those will be the ones with "0". wasnt sure to upload some and not all so i just did the whole thing
New version of the GRSS (2.018) fixes the Valithria Dreamwalker snapshot.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]