Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Is anyone else having a problem witht he Faction Champions not showing up at all when you upload your data, but the Twins & anub are???
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Who are the final bosses for the Faction champions encounter? Is it random?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

It depends on the raid ID, it's always different. There are 14 Different Characters that can show up. In 25 man you will have 10 opposing faction champions, not including pets. In 10 man you will have 6 different champions, not including pets.

--
Remember, It's a game, Have fun
Never go to bed angry
Naked
Quote by Naked
Quote by Chops

It depends on the raid ID, it's always different. There are 14 Different Characters that can show up. In 25 man you will have 10 opposing faction champions, not including pets. In 10 man you will have 6 different champions, not including pets.

I can appreciate your time, maybe this one slipped under the radar. Chops do you have any Idea on a solution for this event. Believe me, alot of peoole hate the pvp battle in pve, but its here to stay, atleast for now. This will be your worst nightmare, because there are atleast at minimum, (not counting pets) 1000 different ending depending on your raid ID. Thanks for the attention

--
Never go to bed angry
Naked
This one is a real complicated one, and I may not be able to provide a decent solution for it, at least in a timely manner.

For now, I have to recommend doing manual snapshots for this one. The GRSS, right now, is only capable of capturing individual bosses or scripted events (shouts, emotes, etc).

Is there perhaps an emote that pops when the event is finished? Perhaps someone yelling someone (think like the Nagrand Arena where that guy is shouting of your victories).

That would allow me to capture the yell, rather than trying to capture multiple kills in a row.

--
Quote by Chops
This one is a real complicated one, and I may not be able to provide a decent solution for it, at least in a timely manner.

For now, I have to recommend doing manual snapshots for this one. The GRSS, right now, is only capable of capturing individual bosses or scripted events (shouts, emotes, etc).

Is there perhaps an emote that pops when the event is finished? Perhaps someone yelling someone (think like the Nagrand Arena where that guy is shouting of your victories).

That would allow me to capture the yell, rather than trying to capture multiple kills in a row.

Next week I'll try to pay attention , to what happens in the game when the fight ends, Unfortunately we killed them (Faction Champions) in 10 man and it repeated, also Anub didn't record but his loot did??????

Stay Tuned, Myabe next Thursday for m[y follow up.

Naked

--
Never go to bed angry
Naked
Quote by Naked
Quote by Chops

Next week I'll try to pay attention , to what happens in the game when the fight ends, Unfortunately we killed them (Faction Champions) in 10 man and it repeated, also Anub didn't record but his loot did??????

Stay Tuned, Myabe next Thursday for m[y follow up.

Naked

Sorry I am a week off Chops, but I got it finally ( I honestly forgot to look last week)

At the end of the Faction Champions fight there is a statement made:

Garrosh hellscream Yells: That was just a taste of what the future brings. FOR THE HORDE!

That statement is announced at the defeat of the 25 man fight.

We also need to adress Anub who seems glitchy, out of all the attempts om him, only one wipe and not the actual kill recorded for anub'arak and it recorded the wipe as unknown.....

--
Never go to bed angry
Naked
Garrosh hellscream Yells: That was just a taste of what the future brings. FOR THE HORDE!

Oh thank you! Anyone know what the alliance one says?

--

[Back to Index]