Password:

Forgot your password?
Plans for a Grss update???

Plans for a Grss update???
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I remember awhile back chops was saying there was gonna be a major update. Now Im not seeing anything about it.

My dkp officers have been messaging me about errors they have been getting and it is much needed.
What errors have your officers been experiencing?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

- The Loot windows don't add up. Very annoying. (see SS)

- Whenever I have the timer going and I have to reload my UI or comeback from a DC I get this error.

- When uploading my Snapshots for the nights raid and enter in the points for each timed snapshot in this case .5 they sometimes don't carry over in raid attendance. On a second note it would be nice to have a way to permanently assign a set point amount for a timed or boss snapshot and it automatically enter it in when I upload. Like it does for loot.

- The waitlist doesn't clear after every raid. It should clear after every purge.

- I'd also like a rank system along with the bid / roll system. Where you can assign a ranking order say Officer - Veteran - Initiate
and when a raid rolls it not only takes into account their high bids but rank as well, but that's me being lazy.

Chops this is copied and pasted from a officer post, to be honest I have no idea if these are legit bugs or just a wish list or both.

On a personal note a wish I have is a decay that effects people on a timer like this..

People that dont show up for a raid for a set time.. example 2 weeks, their total dkp decays a certain amount per day because they are not raiding. This is to prevent people taking a hiatis and coming back to grab all the new stuff after a month or two.. its not fair to the people that worked for it being there.
-Voo

Quote by Voo
Quote by Chops

- The Loot windows don't add up. Very annoying. (see SS)

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The items in the loot drop down are the same as the items in the loot window. Is the problem only in the ordering that he's concerned with?

- Whenever I have the timer going and I have to reload my UI or comeback from a DC I get this error.

Interesting. This is the first I've heard of this particular error. I'll have to see if I can reproduce it.

- When uploading my Snapshots for the nights raid and enter in the points for each timed snapshot in this case .5 they sometimes don't carry over in raid attendance. On a second note it would be nice to have a way to permanently assign a set point amount for a timed or boss snapshot and it automatically enter it in when I upload. Like it does for loot.

It's definitely easier to do with the loot, which is why it's done that way, but I would like to add this functionality at some point.

- The waitlist doesn't clear after every raid. It should clear after every purge.

True. A good idea, and one I'll have added.

- I'd also like a rank system along with the bid / roll system. Where you can assign a ranking order say Officer - Veteran - Initiate
and when a raid rolls it not only takes into account their high bids but rank as well, but that's me being lazy.[/b]

This one might be a little tougher to implement. Perhaps there can be a filter that will hide all non-bidders from the list such that one can then sort by rank, but I'm not making any promises.

On a personal note a wish I have is a decay that effects people on a timer like this..

People that dont show up for a raid for a set time.. example 2 weeks, their total dkp decays a certain amount per day because they are not raiding. This is to prevent people taking a hiatis and coming back to grab all the new stuff after a month or two.. its not fair to the people that worked for it being there.

In the admin menu, in the "Decay" section, look into using the "Inactive Tax". That's pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

--
Im thinking the loot order problem cannot be fixed, What he is saying is the master looter list dosent match the grss list. If you dont pay close attention handing out the loot after the bids you can mistakenly give the wrong item out. To be honest this officer is the only one that has issues with this. I think give out the loot as you do it and pay attention )

There is another bug he found and Im getting him to write it down in the forums for me. I will pass it along.

The tax thing is exactly what I wanted, Last time I looked in that menu it wasnt there, I havent looked in a very long time.

Chops Ive been with you for 2+ years and want to commend you for everything you do. 100 bucks a year is nothing for the amount of time you save us with grss and support. Thanks again!

Chops Ive been with you for 2+ years and want to commend you for everything you do. 100 bucks a year is nothing for the amount of time you save us with grss and support. Thanks again!

Thanks man

--

[Back to Index]