Password:

Forgot your password?
Grss Help please

Grss Help please
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Can someone help me out with GuildRaidSnapShot Mod.I am doing everything it's telling me in the guide but it is still not uploading all of my raids DKP. i don't know whats wrong
Is it not importing anything when you upload? Or is it leaving out only certain parts?

Could you attach here the file that you're uploading? This will give me some insight into what's missing.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
What do i have to upload.I've been putting in GuildRaidSnapShot.lua and its been doing nothing but it does say its uploaded and i don't see any changes
There are two GuildRaidsnapShot.lua files on your computer.

1) The WRONG one is in Interface/Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot. This is actually the Addon program file. Not the data file.

2) The RIGHT one is in WTF/Account/AccountName/SavedVariables. This is the data file that should be uploaded.

If the data file isn't there, then there's something else at work here. Are you certain the mod is running? (are you getting prompts when epic items drop?) If so, are you running Vista, and if so, are you running WoW from the Program Files folder? If so, this thread should help.

--
Quote by Chops
There are two GuildRaidsnapShot.lua files on your computer.

1) The WRONG one is in Interface/Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot. This is actually the Addon program file. Not the data file.

2) The RIGHT one is in WTF/Account/AccountName/SavedVariables. This is the data file that should be uploaded.

If the data file isn't there, then there's something else at work here. Are you certain the mod is running? (are you getting prompts when epic items drop?) If so, are you running Vista, and if so, are you running WoW from the Program Files folder? If so, this thread should help.

I was using the one in Interface/Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot but i did check WTF/Account/AccountName/SavedVariables and i found nothing in there and yes i am running on vista

Oh and i forgot to ask you how do i get names on the dkp do they only come from the screenshots or do i have to put them in myshelf on the website?
Quote by kharma
Oh and i forgot to ask you how do i get names on the dkp do they only come from the screenshots or do i have to put them in myshelf on the website?

To get the names imported into the mod, there's a program inside the GuildRaidSnapshot folder called "GetGRSSDKP" (it has a camel icon). Run that program, and follow it's instructions. You'll want to run this program before every raid to make sure all your data gets imported into the mod from the site, and it also will prompt you if you want to update the mod (when new versions get deployed).

As for the vista thing, make sure you follow the directions on the thread I linked above and that will fix that. Vista's putting your data in a "Secret place", which is an absolute royal pain.

--
OMG...its working...Thank you so much for the help
Awesome.

--

[Back to Index]