Forgot your password?
Things that would make my life easier as a GM

Things that would make my life easier as a GM
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops,

First i'd like to say your doing a great job I can't tell you how much your system has improved my free time. Thank you.

Now on to the requests

As our guild has grown to almost 200 members our issues seems to be centered around invite priority and thinking towards mutliple raids along with monitoring dkp.

Some (i think easy things to do) that would help alot.

1. Add a signup cutoff
We seem to have 40-45 ppls signed up till the day before a raid then we jusmp to 50-60 ppl it would help me alot if I could configure a signup cutoff or at least if you could make a popup over the persons name that shows when they signed up then I could figure out the cutoff myself.

2. Additional filters on Current DKP.
As we priorities loot by ranks and have had people come and go from the guild it would help alot if you could add a filter to the current dkp page that allowed us to only show dkp above a certain rank. This would be an either or with class. So I could see all warriors or all warriors above member or all veterans...

3. Make the raid signup popup window resizable again
When I click on an event (via the calendar) I get the popup window, this used to be resizable and no longer is. The problem with that is that I have so many ppl signup now that now when I hold the mouse of the late comment for someone on the far right the text will not show. I used to just make the window bigger ad all was fine, howwever I can no longer resize the window.

4. Menu administration
This is not needed but would make things much more configurable. I would suggest combining the Menu admin and Menu on Right screens to a single screen then allowing me to select the menues to show and and wheather they are on right and addionally the order they show in on a single screen...

show Menu Name Right Order
X Login 1
X Resources X 1
X Calendar X 2
X DKP Menu 2

Thats my two cents....

Great job so far!!

Thanks
Raptor
Great suggestions! I remember talking with you about the additional filters on the DKP and I haven't forgotten about them yet

I'll probably combine the "On the Right" and the "Menu Orders", but at this point, I won't be combining it with "Menu Administration" for technical reasons.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
1. Add a signup cutoff
We seem to have 40-45 ppls signed up till the day before a raid then we jusmp to 50-60 ppl it would help me alot if I could configure a signup cutoff or at least if you could make a popup over the persons name that shows when they signed up then I could figure out the cutoff myself.

And/or could there be a way or a setting so that certain ranks get auto approved while other ranks are put onto a waiting list.

For example, The rank of Wolf Raider gets you invite priority,atm i have to check each person to find out there ranks before i approve or invite them to raid. Would make life easier.

just adding my thoughts.

thx for reading
1. Add a signup cutoff

And/or could there be a way or a setting so that certain ranks get auto approved while other ranks are put onto a waiting list.

For example, The rank of Wolf Raider gets you invite priority,atm i have to check each person to find out there ranks before i approve or invite them to raid. Would make life easier.

just adding my thoughts.

thx for reading

That's also something on the list to be completed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]