Password:

Forgot your password?
What Happened To Explicit?

What Happened To Explicit?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

For of all, hi my name is Immortalize some of you should remember me if you were from the Burning Crusade days. 2nd why is my name already taken but not registered to my email? =( 3rd do you guys have a vent still if so you should PM me the info so I can catch up with the people I know. And I dont remember the forums being like this... Its... Weird...
You're in the wrong place.

If you went to your old guild website and got directed here and then followed the Forums link on the left, your guild is no longer hosted via this service.

It doesn't necessarily mean the guild is done, they're just not here anymore.

--
Followers of Nobility
Or they changed their name? That also happens when a guild reforms with a new name and they change their address.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ah that sucks, anyways when you google Explicit Guild Arthas US it comes up with the results that lead to this website. Same with Wowwiki.com at the bottom theres a "Explicit Website" that leads to your website well bummer anyways.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Explicit_(Arthas_US)
Yeah, I'm sorry. When a .dkpsystem.com address is not longer in use, it autoredirects to the main DKPSystem.com site here.

If they haven't updated their wowwiki entry, it's likely that the guild is dead. It depends on how long ago it happened.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]