Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Forum
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I am currently having issues with seeing gallery comments and blog comments. Regardless of which filters I use, beta versus non-beta, or layout, I do not see the more recent comments.

Example:
http://lights-edge.com/viewthread.php?threadid=538

Primary: [Gallery Comments]
Secondary: None

I can get to that when directed with a link, or when I go into the gallery myself and click on the right sub-galeery->picture->comments. It just doesn't show in any list I try in the forum.

Interestingly, the filtered list I get is identical when I log out and just use "public credentials" (i.e., not logged in).

Same results when refreshing the page with either credentials. I have only used IE7 so far. I am not behind a proxy or content engine/cache (unless Comcast is being quiet about something).

The most recent I *can* see in any filtered list (public or logged in) is "Flying Ore" from 4/9. http://lights-edge.com/viewthread.php?threadid=483&newpost=1

Thread tag permissions are set to:
[Gallery Comments] 16 Public Visitor Exchequer
[Blog Comments] 17 Public Visitor Exchequer
...and I am the highest rank (site admin).

Thank you in advance!

~Waal
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Having the exact same problem on our site- no matter what filters we use noone can see any of the previous Gallery Comment or News Comment threads.

http://psychoactive.dkpsystem.com

edit: changed the gallery comments thread to general discussion, still no posts showing up. We get the notification that a comment has been made, but when you go into the actual thread its not there.
Thanks. I'm looking into this.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chops! I did switch the comments back to the "Gallery Comments" forum, still no go. Was probably something silly I did somewhere...
Quote by Lizbeth5782
Thanks Chops! I did switch the comments back to the "Gallery Comments" forum, still no go. Was probably something silly I did somewhere...

It's a bug, I had fixed it, and somehow, it snuck itself back in (I must have been using an older version or something).

It's possible I've built skynet here and the system is self-aware, and it's first attack on the humans is to make your gallery comments harder to see. I suspect that's what's going on here, but until I dive back into the code, I won't know for sure.

Good thing I've got John Connor on speed dial.

--
Quote by Chops

It's a bug, I had fixed it, and somehow, it snuck itself back in (I must have been using an older version or something).

It's possible I've built skynet here and the system is self-aware, and it's first attack on the humans is to make your gallery comments harder to see. I suspect that's what's going on here, but until I dive back into the code, I won't know for sure.

Good thing I've got John Connor on speed dial.

You wouldn't happen to have just seen the new T4 would u chops

I hear it rocks!

Anyway, I think we got this bug as well since some of our members are saying their comments aren't showing - so if you didn't look at this for all guilds, can you please check ours!

Cheers dude!
Fixed. Thanks guys.

--

[Back to Index]