Password:

Forgot your password?
Need assistance with dkp

Need assistance with dkp
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support] [Tickets]

I need assistance with managing snapshots. Yesterday (sunday 14th) at about 7 or 8pm CET one of our site admins reuploaded GRSS snapshots (6 raid evenings uploaded twice), because he thought they havent been uploaded yet. Now our dkp is terrible mess. That means both dkp received and dkp spent on items are doubled for those raids. Is it possible to delete those duble snapshots from database backend? It should simply be enough to just rmove all dkp received, spent and all custom adjustments that were imported on sunday (european time). Otherwise I see only dkp reset as a last resort to clean this up. Either way this sunday's DKP change may lead to major confusion or dissatisfaction among members. Also as my work and family wont let me spend many hours trying to fix it manually, the DKP wouldnt be fixed before raid reset.

I'd greatly appreciate assistance on that matter.
Regards
Schwarzetod, GL of Rebellion Raiders

--
</emen>
If you head to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, you can delete the duplicated raid attendance records (click "Edit" next to one that's duped, then click the Delete button at the bottom).

Then you can head to Admin > DKP > Items Received, and delete the duplicated Items (similar way).

The general rule is this: anything the GRSS does automatically, you can also do manually on the site. All the controls are under the "DKP" section of the Admin menu.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
well I realy know how to do it, but more cruicial is how much time will it take to delete those double. Lets say its 10 shots per file so it is like 60 snapshots there, they cant be customly sorted by any of columns. So I cannot see double ones close to each other. "Guessing" factor takes a bit of time. Also the site doesnt load very quickly for me and taking into consideration thre is like 4 clicks per snapshot it may take like 2 hours which I dont have, and it should be fairly easy to write a query or two in SQL to get rid of all unnecesarry recoords. If I knew database structure I'd easily written them myself

regards

--
</emen>
if there was at least possibility to sort by snapshot ID, that would help a lot!

--
</emen>

[Back to Index]