Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS mod not showing classes in Raid??

GRSS mod not showing classes in Raid??
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi chops, been away for a while so just getting back into this but the when i am using the GRSS mod people i give DKP to have a ? in rank and a ? in class. Is there a way to correct this? I have disabled all the other mods i am running and its still doing it. If you could help that would be great.
You'll want to run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program to download your standings from the website. Whenever the mod doesn't have a record of a character in it's current database, it creates it with rank "?" and class "?"

So make sure you run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program, download your current standings into the mod, and that problem should go away.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah i did that when i set it up. Still doing it.
Run it loads now, reset it. reloaded it. Still does it

So we have raided now and it still does not show class or rank, i have looked at the luadkp.php that is downloading from our site and although i dont fully understand what it is saying i don't see any class info there. Have i got something set up wrong because this is very frustrating?

Everything else with the mod seems to be working fine, if that is any help.
Which of your sites are doing this?

--
The Company of Wolves site.
k to make it more interesting, i got another guildy to set it up, i told him what to do and it works for him.

Now i really don't know why it not working for me
That's very odd indeed.

Make sure that you're running the GetGRSSDKP.exe program from within the GuildRaidSnapShot folder. If you're running it from a copy on the desktop (a common problem when someone tries making a shortcut to it, they just end up copying it to the desktop), the downloader won't work properly, but doesn't give an error message.

Try heading into your WoW/Interface/Addons/GuildRaidSnapShot folder and running the GetGRSSDKP.exe from right there and see what they does for you.

--

[Back to Index]