Password:

Forgot your password?
Decay and editing of old raids.

Decay and editing of old raids.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

we use the DKP system using the GuildRaidSnapShot Mod (grss)

2 questions.

Ignore question 1. I had set up some test raids and they have shown that what I feard I might be doing wrong, was in fact correct, so I have allready solved question 1.
1. Decay... We want to set up a decay system that works in a bubble... we want it to wait 40 days before decay begins and then the 41th day we want it to delete all dps Spendt/earned from day 1 and so forth.

2. I have been trying to edit, delete old raids and am using the View Previous GRSS Snapshots.. Now it lets me see old raids, but I can't delete any. If I re-import this snapshot. Then any new values I type simple gets added ontop of allready given DKP...
So what am I doing wrong?

2. I have been trying to edit, delete old raids and am using the View Previous GRSS Snapshots.. Now it lets me see old raids, but I can't delete any. If I re-import this snapshot. Then any new values I type simple gets added ontop of allready given DKP...
So what am I doing wrong?

The "Previous Snapshots" is only for re-importing, but like you said, it doesn't replace, it only adds.

To delete past attendance, head to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance. Click "Edit" next to the offending snapshot, and then click "Delete" at the bottom.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]