Password:

Forgot your password?
Security access for an account

Security access for an account
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I gave an account access to admin the menu (they don't have full admin privs, but I do) and now when I try to take away their access, it doesn't stick.

I uncheck the box for menu, click save, and when it reloads, it's checked again.

--
Followers of Nobility
Anyone else having this issue?

--
Followers of Nobility
Should be fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I think I'm having a problem that is similar to this. I want to give a "Veteran," Silversbro, who helps out with raiding stuff access to editing the guildes, which are currently set to require a minimum of "Advisor." I went into his Website Account and set his Specific Security Access for guides=true. I save and then have him try to edit a guide (which he knows how to do because I'd previously created a special rank for him to give him this ability) and he doesn't have the ability to edit.

When I leave his account and go back to it, the check box still = true. Am I doing something wrong? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea
That setting is actually a bit misleading. For guides, those are still controlled on a per-guide basis by rank, unfortunately.

At the moment, that setting does not override the rank requirements on the guide itself.

If you head to Admin > Guides, you can edit the rank to edit, but there's not currently a way to give a single user access to edit/view a guide.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ah, ok. I'll do it that way then. Thanks for letting me know.

[Back to Index]