Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
This Has been going on for a bit this year, I will use last nights 10 man Ulduar as an example.

We kill six bosses last night but only 4 were recorded. Also sometime the loot does not show up to apply points or let us know if we shard it. Whenit does come up & I type shard in the box, the word shard is gone when I upload it. Shard & guild Bank are characters on our roster for this purpose.

The bosses we killed were:
Flame leviathan
Razorscale
Ignis
Kologran
Iron Council
Auriaya

Now Iron Council & Auriay, were killed but their death or loot won were not recorded????? This is not doing well for us, could a mod be interffering with the dkp mod,, (although, I have no new mods added) that I have always been running?

Naked
Tempered Will
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
The missing boss snapshots have been sorted with the latest version of GRSS, so make sure to have the newest one which is v. 2.005

The missing loot is caused when the person receiving the item is out of range for the combat log to register it - a very big problem back in naxx when ppl zoned out of a wing before getting the item.

This issue is out of Chops hands since it is a limitation of the wow combat log afaik. However a sync between members who run the mod should lower this issue, but this have no eta at this point.

About your Shard: Have you ever been able to type shard in the loot window after giving it to a person?

I would asume the window only register numbers since it registers the name who is the receiver allready at hand out.

Anyway - hopefully I've helped you out a bit here, otherwise Chops will have to step in and correct me.
Quote by Misen
The missing boss snapshots have been sorted with the latest version of GRSS, so make sure to have the newest one which is v. 2.005

The missing loot is caused when the person receiving the item is out of range for the combat log to register it - a very big problem back in naxx when ppl zoned out of a wing before getting the item.

This issue is out of Chops hands since it is a limitation of the wow combat log afaik. However a sync between members who run the mod should lower this issue, but this have no eta at this point.

About your Shard: Have you ever been able to type shard in the loot window after giving it to a person?

I would asume the window only register numbers since it registers the name who is the receiver allready at hand out.

Anyway - hopefully I've helped you out a bit here, otherwise Chops will have to step in and correct me.

Yes, I was always able to type "shard" or "GB" (guild bank)for BOE items that we sell, now that seems to have stopped.

That's what i figured on the combatlog, when people go thru portals before they reciev loot.

--
Remember, It's a game, Have fun
Never go to bed angry
Naked

Yes, I was always able to type "shard" or "GB" (guild bank)for BOE items that we sell, now that seems to have stopped.

I'm looking into this one for you. I suspect that with all the changes that it was collateral damage, but I should be able to restore it just fine.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

I'm looking into this one for you. I suspect that with all the changes that it was collateral damage, but I should be able to restore it just fine.

Well, all was going well last night, until Iron Council. We have all our people staying in range that plan on posting for loot (we run with loot council), but when Iron council went down, it did not record the death, or the loot we recieved from the boss? I did make sure I have the latest version of the mod that is available, any thoughts???

--
Never go to bed angry
Naked
That makes sense that it wouldn't snapshot the bosskill, looking more specifically at the Assembly of Iron encounter. I'll have to do some special scripting to make sure it grabs the right one. Because it's a three-boss encounter, it takes a little more. With the Wizard of Oz encounter, I just made it snapshot on the crone, since she was commonly the last to die, but with an encounter like this (I suspect), you don't want to get the snapshot prompt in the middle of a fight if you kill them in a different order.

As for the loot not getting captured, I don't know. Did it give you the prompts for the loot? Or did it just do nothing?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
That makes sense that it wouldn't snapshot the bosskill, looking more specifically at the Assembly of Iron encounter. I'll have to do some special scripting to make sure it grabs the right one. Because it's a three-boss encounter, it takes a little more. With the Wizard of Oz encounter, I just made it snapshot on the crone, since she was commonly the last to die, but with an encounter like this (I suspect), you don't want to get the snapshot prompt in the middle of a fight if you kill them in a different order.

As for the loot not getting captured, I don't know. Did it give you the prompts for the loot? Or did it just do nothing?

Awesome, atleast we all headed in the right direction, & yes, there are essentially 9 ways of killing these 3. Thanks for all the support

--
Never go to bed angry
Naked

[Back to Index]